Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Public Apology

Okay so I would like to apologize to anyone and everyone that has used my toilets in the last month. Let me just say March was crazy with 2 trips for my brothers wedding, piano, primary and just stuff. Well I just got around to cleaning my toilets today....I know I am a terrible house keeper...and I couldn't believe how much pee in on the toilet seat, the toilet base and the floor around the toilet. I guess with having a little one standing to pee I will need to be more religious about cleaning my toilets. So to all of you who call yourselves friends and didn't tell me how bad it was...I'm so sorry you had to see that!

2 comments:

Marty and Debbi said...

You are so funny .... we have all experienced this learning curve sometimes the girls even have some problems We are just so happy that you only have one in diapers now Is Lincoln still trying to tell you when he needs to go?

Lindsay Griffeth said...

This made me laugh! :)