Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter

We spent Easter also in California, it was nice, most of our holidays are pretty quiet unless we make the trek home so it was fun to be around everyone. Jack on the hunt for eggs, we must have had a million out there. as soon as Lincoln would find an egg he would stop to eat the candy inside. He had so many jelly beans inside his mouth that he was drooling beautiful colors. Justin's siblings and all of our kids, notice the cheesy poses by all of the adults, I swear I can never get a serious picture of Justin.

8 comments:

Tracie said...

I love the drooling picture! I am glad that you got to be with family! That really makes any holiday fun!

Camille said...

I thought Justin had a bigger fam than that? Is that all of his siblings?
Anyway, cute bunch. It's always fun to have holidays together.
we need to plan a spring fling to get us all together again. either over here if you guys are all up to the trip or we can come out there....talk to michelle! :)

Melissa said...

It was so fun to see you guys! The boys are so big and cute... they make me want another boy. In like...three years... maybe:)

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

I think you should have to always mention family members that were missing from family get-togethers. Did you even miss us? Maybe we should make that a new rule. Hahaha. It does look like you had a bigger egg hunt than we did! Cute pictures. Love, Rebecca

Danielle said...

Jack is so HANDSOME!!! Great pictures!

Bethany said...

We miss you guys! What's new though right? Easter was so fun. I loved hanging out with you and dipping strawberries too (watching you dip). You're the best!

Carl and Starla said...

Looks like you had so much fun with family for Easter. As for the cake below...AWESOME! You are so talented. You should see the plain round cakes I make my kids for their b-days. It's scary! I wish I had your crafty talent!

Marty and Debbi said...

We had the best time being with you. It is so great to have the boys around and watch them grow. We love you!