Tuesday, April 15, 2008

On a Lighter Note

So after my near suicidal post yesterday (sorry about that by the way). I was thrilled that the Bachelor was on last night. For lack of shows on Monday nights, Justin has actually been watching this season with us, which is a first. Since he isn't as invested in this show as Shauna and I he has a hard time knowing who we are talking about because he doesn't know their names. So we have come up with the following nicknames for all of them. Robin- Sheila- mom and erin will be the only ones to get this one.

Shayne- Baby- you may have noticed that she "loves to cuddle" and he is always cradling her like a baby.
Noelle- Karen, from the office


Chelsea- Butch, she is just too manly for my taste

Marshana- Lips, no need to explain that

Amanda- Meeps, if you watch the show you will know, although last night we didn't hear a single meep from her. Justin says that would be a deal breaker for him, its a good thing i am perfect right!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I was soooo happy to see Marshana & Robin go. I was actually cheering! I never noticed that about Robin before but she is Sheila!!! Funny...

Shauna said...

how come no one is commenting on this?

Marshana is gone! Hallelujiah, except seriously was hilarious i wish she was still there.

Nat Lud said...

I am so glad that you had something to look forward to! Sure makes life a bit more bearable doesn't it. :) I don't watch the show faithfully but totally saw the meeps one and I was dying! It was hilarious. Love the nicknames!

Crouch6 said...

the lips nickname cracked me up. When he kissed her Derek and I started laughing!

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

The names are perfect for these girls. I am just glad Marshana is gone. Anyway, that park is on Paseo Verde just off St. Rose, by the credit union. It was a pretty fun park. They had stuff for all ages!

Britt and Rick said...

SO I wanted to leave a comment because I am breaking in to the blog world and you are a social butterfly with the most entertaining posts I have ever read!