Sunday, April 6, 2008

Awesome New Park


We have this new outdoor mall here called Town Square, it almost makes me forget I am in Vegas, it is awesome. Well they have this cool park in the middle which we love! It has all of these store fronts. Jack and Lincoln love this one, Jack is always pretending to work the register and sell the cakes to any of the kids coming in. Lincoln just likes to climb up on the counter and pretend like he is eating the cakes. They also have a tree house, a cute little hedge maze...its just really fun. And fun for me too since there is an H&M there. It is always hard to make it home from the park without a little something for mom, so its a win, win for all of us!

5 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I LOVE Town Square! I go about once a week....even if it's just to sit on the grass and pop in to a few stores. It's the best!

Tracie said...

I miss the parks in Vegas! I loved the water fun! Parks here are all really lame!

Marty and Debbi said...

Looks like fun Cute boys!

Charis said...

Smart people to put an H & M right by the playground. I'm sure you've found some super cute things. Shopping here is terrible (well in our town) but Atlanta is getting an H&M this Fall - Happy!

Natalie Que said...

That picture of Jack cooking is to DIE for, so adorable! He looks so sweet! That park looks awesome!