Friday, April 25, 2008

Last Weekend

Kristine and Lincoln Watching Kristine play Mario

So i am a little behind on my blogging. Last weekend my brother Jordan and his wife Kristine came for a visit. We had a lot of fun, we went to Primm to shop, to the temple and just hung out. The boys LOVED every minute of having them here. Especially Jack because they played "Mario" with him for HOURS. I learned something new about my new sister-in-law, she is a serious gamer. She could not stop playing the Nintendo and then at night she wanted to play games non stop. She taught me to play speed, which i sucked at and she wouldn't let me quit. Any ways it was a very fun weekend and we will miss seeing them while they are in Chicago.

4 comments:

Amy said...

So cute. Lincoln looks like a little angel. I can't wait to see my boys in less than 2 weeks!

Kristine L. said...

Haha, yep. I'm a gamer. I LOVE Mario. I had a golden opportunity to play it and I couldn't let that slip out of my fingers. Plus, Jack was in heaven. I was just thinking of others you see. And I also love cards and haven't played in a long time. :)

Nicole said...

Kristine is such a serious gamer because my parents wouldn't let us have any kind of gaming system (something about it being a waste of time or whatever).

I talked to her tonight and they had just arrived in Chicago. Sounds like it was a very long drive. Kristine said it was so boring that Jordan even read a book, which she has never seen him do before.

Kate said...

Ha ha, I wish I could say I was shocked by the info but just so you know....several of the Gildea Girls are closet gamers! We LOVE Mario. It brings me right on back to the babysitting days! I kicked those kids butts back then!