Thursday, April 3, 2008

please excuse my messy house in the background, I was just about to get to that, the boys have been sick with the flu so I have been doing a lot of laundry to keep up with them and everything else is neglected. I just thought Lincoln was being too cute. I was showing Shuana last night how Jack could add by singing this song, we were in the car and all of a sudden Lincoln was doing it. He is growing up so fast. Too bad is hasn't been sleeping since I took the bottle away from him, I am so tired. He has been waking up like a new baby....I'm loosing it!

10 comments:

Bethany said...

He's so cute and smart! I especially love Max's Thomas pj bottoms!

Shauna said...

i especially love how hyper he is...oh wait, hes always like that.

i love him.

Amy said...

I loved that! Thanks for my Lincoln fix. He is so cute. I love you Lincoln... Grammy

Kristine L. said...

That was stinkin cute. He is so smart!

And think of your lack of sleep as preparation...

Carie said...

What a cutie...........love to see all your pictures!!!! I am very impressed with your cakes too. I have been decorating for 21 years, but it has all been at work, I never decorate at home. Good job!!!!!

Take care, and thanks for sharing your sweet family!!!!

Marty and Debbi said...

I love the movies they are so cute I love hearing their little voices... so tell me what the finger dancin' stuff was all about It's a video on TV?

Tracie said...

He is smart. He talks a lot. I can't get Caden to say anything.

Charis said...

He does speak very well - too cute. I'm sure he says the funnies things. Fun video!

Melissa said...

thanks for not puking in CA, but I hope those little guys are doing better. they are so cute, just like their Aunt Melissa:)

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Okay I finally watched your videos. Jack and Linc are dang cute. We had to find the youtube video after we saw Jack. Personally, Jack was more fun to watch. Love, Rebecca