Thursday, October 30, 2008
Posted by The Baker at 12:32 PM
Monday, October 27, 2008
I love my VW so this new van of theirs really catches my eye as well.
Okay this picture is tiny...Any of you that have been in my house know that we are in serious need of some new couches. I really want some dark brown leather ones.
I know I am probably the only one that is almost 30 without and ipod so I think its time. (remember I didn't have a cell phone until last summer) So I really want Santa to bring me an ipod and and ihome.
Posted by The Baker at 12:50 PM
Friday, October 17, 2008
So last night I had a dream that Shauna quit her job at anthropology and said, " I just need to be more available at night to help my sister"..........I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't be surprised. I just need to give a HUGE shout out to Shauna! I don't know what I did before she lived here. She is babysitting, or hanging out with me when Justin is gone like almost every night. So Thanks Sissy!!!!
Also since she helps me out so much I will try to help her out a little by plugging her here. Shauna has an awesome little business where she does custom paintings of any photo. You can check out her shop, "Little Shop of Shavs", the link is on my side bar. These would make great Christmas presents and right now she is doing a special if you order in October you get $30 off any size.
Posted by The Baker at 3:27 PM
Sunday, October 12, 2008
And this is a little of what went on at home while I was gone. That's right, forts! Daddy is the ultimate fort builder and as you can see the boys were in heaven!
And this picture was just too cute to pass putting up. Just trying to fill daddy's shoes!
Posted by The Baker at 10:12 AM
Monday, October 6, 2008
So my sister does this on her blog and I have so much going on that I thought this would be a good format to let it all out!
- This whole car accident thing is making me a crazy person. I don't even care anymore, I want money for all of my hassle.....and it has been a ton. I have been going to Physical Therapy 2-3 times a week, which mind you takes 1-2 hours and I have to find a babysitter...pain in the neck, literally
- I went to turn in my rental car on Friday (my anniversary) after 32 days I was so thrilled to get my car back. Well that excitement was quickly gone when i went to turn in the rental car and apparently it had a scratch that was not there when I got the car. I decided against the "accidental" insurance that was $15 a day so guess what, I had to pay $500 to return the car....happy anniversary to me. Even if I would have gotten the extra insurance to cover me from this happening, because I had the car for 32 days I would have paid $480 anyways, so I was screwed either way, and I refuse to be out that money because someone hit me!
- My anniversary was on Friday. Love you Honey, 6 years. We have finally been married for longer than we dated. This January we will have known each other for 12 years. He is the best. We went out to dinner and that was pretty much it since I spent $500 earlier that day on the rental!
- I can no longer sit through a movie. The candy gave me bad heartburn and sitting for that long my my ribs felt like they were bruised, I am just getting really huge and uncomfortable.
- Justin is really wanting this baby to be named after some sort of historical figure, it has to be a last name and he prefers it to end in an "N" since all of our names do........geez, this guy is so difficult. We like Edison, but I am not a fan of Ed or Eddie which would be pretty much unavoidable so I don't know. If you can think of anything PLEASE let me know.
- Jackson learned about pets today at school and Lincoln was so excited to put on the ears and collar that he made. Isn't he the cutest. Jack has had so much happening that Lincoln hasn't been on here as much. Or as he likes to refer to himself, "Stinky Pete" today at the store a lady asked him his name and that is what he told her. Also the last 2 times we have been shopping for some reason when we passes the cases of beer Lincoln shouts, "hey mommmy looks its daddy's drink".....have no clue on this one!
Posted by The Baker at 12:46 PM
Justin has been so busy at work with everything Skeletal Metal. This weekend he had to go to "Bike Fest" they had a booth and Justin was sent to take some pictures for the website of the happening's there. Jack went with him and had an absolute blast.
He took a liking to the "Skeletal Metal Girls" and apparently this one took a liking to him to.....I know I am very okay with the fact that my husband is sent to take all sorts of pictures of these girls while I am at home big fat and pregnant!
So check out the site, Justin has been working so hard and this company is really taking off. I am so proud of all of his hard work. Everything you see as far as the website, logos, t-shirts, banners, even some of the jewelry has been designed my my hubby.
Posted by The Baker at 12:40 PM
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Here he is with one of the coaches warming up and stretching
In the dugout waiting to start
I love the back of the jerseys, Go #48!
Posted by The Baker at 11:16 AM