Monday, April 14, 2008

And it's only 10am

So I wake up this morning (early) to the sound of Lincoln crying. So I go into his room only to be greeted by the wonderful smell of poop and puke! Nice start to my day, so I change Lincoln and proceed to clean up the puke all over his sheets and blanket. Then we head off to take Shauna to work and on the way home Lincoln pukes again! Twice! I get home, put him in the bath, start to take apart his car seat to clean it. I then go back to get my clean Lincoln out of the bath only to find that he pooped again in the bath. So I get him clean again, then I clean the bath......It's only 10am! I have a feeling this is going to be a great day, and that is reassured to me by the fact that I have 2 boys at the moment crying my name just wanting to be held...alone, so one will ALWAYS be crying. Good luck to me today.

6 comments:

Camille said...

oh man, doesn't sound like a very good day! LOL
Best of luck to you...... :)

Bethany said...

Sorry! What a bummer of a day. At least you can unwind and watch the Bachelor tonight! I woke up to Max with a major bloody nose again. Hope your day gets better.

Andy said...

Mom says you can't wait to have three kids. I guess you can look on the bright side that 2 crying kids is easier to handle than 3! I know being a smart alec isn't helping you right now. I am sorry you are having a crummy day. I think it's 1pm your time now. Has it gotten any better? I wouldn't think it could get much worse! Love, Rebecca and Debra

folsom3rdRS said...

I am so sorry I can totally relate! Hope your day got better. When Justin gets home you need to head out by yourself (or with a friend) and be kid free for an hour.

Nicole said...

I am so sorry. I have had those days and they ARE long. Hope they get over this pretty soon. All four of my kids had fevers over the weekend so I am on day 3 of little to no sleep. I am really feeling it at the moment.

Kate said...

Oh you are a good mommy! I would probably con some mia maid to come over and watch them! You are a good women!