Sunday, February 17, 2008

This is so Gross, Poor Lincoln

Well Lincoln has been suffering from boils for the past couple of weeks. The dermatoligist wanted me to bring him in as soon as he got another one so that he could take a culture to see where this is coming from.....it's not normal for little kids to get boils, especially in Las Vegas where the climate is so dry. Well since that appointmnet on Friday, we have had to pin him down and drain the thing 7 times! And let me tell you it is a lot of crap that comes out of these things. I know this is really gross, sorry! He has been limping around (its on his hip) and only wanting to sit on the couch and watch Mickey Mouse. Here are some sad pictures of our little man today. I swear this poor kid just has one thing after another.

This was him all day today, it hurts for him to bend his little leg so it is always straight like that.

Here he is with daddy holding him after the traumatic draining...see his little bandaide. He was just so glad it was over. And now everytime I lay him down to change his diaper he starts screaming because he knows whats coming.

8 comments:

Bethany said...

I just want to squeeze this little cutie! Can you just mail him to me!

Nicole said...

Poor little guy, that is so sad!

Tracie said...

Poor kid!

Marty and Debbi said...

Tell him grama & papa are coming to Utah to see him. Poor little guy, but now you can get even more cuddling in. We love you Lincoln & Jack!!!!!! oxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Poor little Lincoln. He's such a cutie...

Nat Lud said...

Dang! That looks sore. Hope he feels better soon. He's too cute to be in such pain. And it's no fun for mama either!

Carl and Starla said...

I feel so bad for that little guy! (and you and Justin, I know it's not fun being the parent when you have to "pin down" to do anything) He sure is cute though!

Bethany said...

HELP! I need to change my blog. I think I just want something to get me through the spring and summer.