Sunday, February 3, 2008

Lincoln


Seriously just when I think this kid can't get any cuter! Shauna took this picture of him after his bath the other night, precious. He is talking so good now and just wants to do everything that Jack does. One funny thing is for some reason he insist on calling Shauna Grandma......its pretty funny because she gets pretty mad! I think one day he just realized he could say it and so he wanted to use his new word and since no grandmas were around shauna was the next best thing. We took him to the dermatoligist the other day, his face is looking really good, we are on a new treatment plan for that, but unfortunately he has been getting boils.....so sad and nasty! So we arn't sure where those are coming from the next one that comes to a head ( I know this is nasty, sorry!) we have to take him in for a culture. Anyways Lincoln is sick too, he sounds like a 60 year old smoker, but he is such a trooper and has been so good.

6 comments:

Tracie said...

He is so adorable. Did you make that towel?

Amy said...

He doesn't look like a baby anymore! He is getting so big. I love my cute little lion.

Melissa said...

I love, love, love this picture! And I call dibs on popping the next boil!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That picture is so cute. I love bath time!

Marty and Debbi said...

I sure he grows out of these things... our poor little guy. He is so adorable! aaarrrrr

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

Hey! Your kids are so cute. Now that we have finally made it back into town Ryker and I are sick. But when we are feeling better we need to get together soon.