Saturday, February 23, 2008

It's a Miracle!


Well we thought the day would never come. Today Jack said to me that he didn't want to wear diapers anymore. I put these underwear on him around 10 this morning and he hasn't had an accident yet. I have just been asking him and taking his word that he doesn't have to go (I have already been through the putting him in the toilet every 20 minutes and that didn't seem to work) I asked him if he needed to go again like 30 minutes ago and he said yes. We went to the toilet, he stood there and peed! I hope this doesn't jinx us but this is a big deal for us, he is doing it all himself! After he went he ran to tell daddy and said "daddy is going to be so happy". I guess Justin had a talk with him this morning about being a big boy. After he told Justin he said to me, "Jordan is going to be so happy too!" (my brother, jack is somewhat obsessed with him at times)

6 comments:

Marty and Debbi said...

Jack, I love the undies. You are so big and smart. Grama & Papa are so happy too!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a great kid!

Camille said...

WOW! Yes that is a super big deal. That poor kid has put it off long enough. HE's almost 4- lil' stinker! I hope for you sake, he sticks with it. =) Are those big boy BOXERS?! too funny!
Tell Jack congrats for us...

Amy said...

Grammy has a BIG treat for you for being such a BIG boy! I knew you could do it. Thank you for telling me all about it on the phone today. You were so proud and I am so proud of you!!

Nat Lud said...

Awesome! That's great--for both of you! I love little boy underwears! Especially the boxer/briefs. I can't wait to put my little guy in them. We have a long ways to go though!

Bethany said...

Hooray! and those are quite the pair of undies!

Tracie said...

That is great! Good job Jack!