Sunday, February 10, 2008

Feeling Crafty


So this week I was feeling crafty. I have been looking for a cute Valentine's wreath and couldn't find what I was looking for and they are all like $20. So I thought of the idea of gluing conversation hearts around a wreath. I think it turned out really cute. If you want one for next year let me know. I am selling them for $35, Shauna should me how to set up an "etsy shop" on line to sell all of the cards, invites and random crafts I make, so stay tuned for my link to that. And in case you are wondering I sprayed it with a clear acrylic varnish to seal the hearts. I didn't want birds pecking at my door! It made them hard as rocks too. If you feel like trying this project...warning....it takes ALOT of time!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

This is really really cute! When did you have the time?

Amy said...

That is adorable! I want one! You know me if I made one it would cost me a fortune, because I would not be able to stop eating the conversation hearts while I was gluing them on! Mom

Melissa said...

Way cute Megan! No fair...with Shauna there it's like you have a live in nanny...awesome.

Tara Joy said...

Really cute wreath and idea to sell your crafts. I have always wondered about doing that but lack the ambition. Maybe when all the kids are in school. Ha Ha

Bethany said...

Like I said, don't be surprised if I copy your ideas because you're full of them! Awesome Megan!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

VERY impressed! That's adorable. I've been looking in to a way to sell my cards, too!

Carl and Starla said...

Very cute and creative...I'm just too lazy to do something like that! Looking forward to the link to all your cute, creative things that you do.

The Nicks Family said...

That is SO cute! You seem to have so many cute ideas, I love it!

sarah said...

that is really cute. I wish that I was creative like that.

familyof4 said...

Very Cute!!