Friday, February 15, 2008

Jack is dressing himself these days


I know this should have been happening long ago, but I just am always in a hurry it seems and it is just easier to dress him myself. Justin started getting mad at me for holding him back so I have been trying to slow down and let him do things himself, which by the way is really frustrating. Here is an outfit that he picked all by himself, tucked in and everything by him. Luckily we were just driving around all day and he wouldn't be seen in this beauty.

Also a funny little discovery Jack has been making are boobs. Today he asked me

Jack- "Mom what are these bumps?"
Me- "Those are what girls have, not boys, they are just bumps"
Jack- (pulling at my shirt_ "Can I see them?.....Just a little bit"

Ummmmm....awkward, and cute, Shauna and I were cracking up!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

orange line on shirt...orange line on pants...what doesn't match?

Britty said...

Hey I wanted to say hello to you guys. It has been a long time. I found you on the Reber's website. It's really cool to see what you guys have been up to. Congrats on the two kids. I am using my wife's user account. Hopefully we can get everyone together one of these days.

Brandon Fox or "Tootsie Roll"

The Roe Family said...

i'm impressed they may not match but they both have orange in them must be justins kid for sure.

Bethany said...

Just don't be surprised if he gets into jr. high and starts calling girls "bullet T's!"

Cami said...

Hilarious...kids are so funny and inquisitive! The anatomy stuff is always hard to explain to kids. Thanks for sharing.

Marty and Debbi said...

He is smarter than ya think. He is gonna be a boob man.
I think his dressing himself is great, he looked good !

familyof4 said...

haha! Cute! Taylor likes to point to my "bumps" and say..mmmm milk when I'm nursing Lauren.

Nat Lud said...

I love independent dressing--NOT! I have had a hard time letting that job go. Yup, I'm a prideful mommy! :)

Carl and Starla said...

Don't know if you remember but Skye went through the whole interesting "boob phase" while I was nursing Delanie. She even would poke at mine at Wal-mart while we were waiting in line and announce to everyone around that those were my "boobies". I just wanted to die!