Wednesday, January 7, 2009

We're Back!

So to say that the last month has been a busy one would be an understatement. With only 3 days without company from the time Coleman was born until the 5th of January we have had A LOT of fun. It is nice to have our house back to our family and get back into some routine. Coleman has been held his entire life so he isn't really liking the reality that I can't hold him all day like his grandma's did. So here are some pictures from the month.

Christmas morning, these robots were the favorite of the boys, of course an arm broke off of Lincoln's within hours of opening it. But that doesn't faze him.

Coleman in Christmas morning, he looks thrilled doesn't he. Santa filled his stocking with a teddy bear and lots of diapers.

The boys both got scooters which they loved!

My adorable boys before church.

Santa didn't do much for Coleman and Lincoln was terrified.

Here they are waiting for Santa

If you read anyones's blog from Vegas you will know that it snowed here...... A LOT! It was fun for the boys, but with the new baby int he house and NO snow gear we stayed inside and the boys didn't really get to play in it but for a few minutes. It was fun to look at, not fun to deal with or drive in. I had enough of snow when I lived in Canada so I can do without it for the rest of my life.
Shauna bought this "Grill" candy for the boys, here is Jack throwing some signs.

The boys loving on their brother.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Bill and I read this together. We loved it! Okay, Coleman really does look like Jack. In one of the pictures he looked like Lincoln too. I can't wait till February. I want to hold Cole so bad! Nice to see a new post little mama:)

Nat Lud said...

I love the pic of the boys before church! Such handsome fellas. Glad to hear things are good and you've had lots of help!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I'm glad you're back. :)

Looks like the holidays were fun!

Carl and Starla said...

What cute boys you have! Loved the announcement by the way...thanks.

Melissa said...

I love the pictures! I loved having 3 boys so handsome for church, they are toooooo cute!
~Melissa

Camille said...

This week I am house/babysitting in Summerlin for my aunt. BUT next week, if my kids are still germ free we want to come out and see you and all your boys. Carlaya has been "missing Jack". :)
So let me know if next week is good and when you prefer us coming...