Monday, January 12, 2009

Grocery Smarts

So this is my new obsession, Coupon shopping. This post is nothing new thing to my Vegas friends, we all do this. But i wanted to brag about my last shopping trip to my family and friends who haven't gotten on the coupon kick.


The sale at Albertson's this week was awesome! Here is how my savings went.


I spent $95
I saved $145
Total Value $240

Here is a picture of everything I got for under $100 dollars.......Can you tell I was excited, it is like a serious high! I still have a ton to learn, the lady that taught the coupon class that I went to spent the same amount but got $350 worth of groceries.


10 comments:

Bethany said...

So proud of you. Too bad we don't have an Albertson's out this way!

Nat Lud said...

I absolutely love this stuff too! I hit up my Alb's and got some steals as well. I love it! And you're right--it is a high! Man, I think I'm getting old!

Carie said...

wow, I have always wanted to do this!! Good for you!

Carie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marty and Debbi said...

You are the cutest! I wish I could be so excited about grocery shopping!

Andy said...

Wow, you did well! What a great savings!!

Charis said...

I guess I just left a comment with my husbands account (Andy)!!!

Amy said...

There is a coupon today only (1/14) for free Suave Shampoo http://www.suave.com/nomics/index.html for a $3 coupon

Love you... Mom

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Do you really eat that stuff?... Just kidding, nice work! How long does it take you to cut coupons and when do you do it? Rebecca

Monaca said...

Okay... I just signed up and got my first news papers on sunday!!! I am so excited to get started. When do the new spread sheets come out?? And do you have any tips?

You looked WAY cute on Sunday by the way!