Friday, January 30, 2009

2 Months

Well Coleman is now 2 months old! I cannot believe how fast time goes. He sure is a cutie. Right now how has finally started smiling! He eats EVERY 2-3 hours all day and night, so lets just say I am TIRED....mom I am ready for you to come back so I can sleep again! He loves to be burped, its like his favorite thing and man can this kid burp! It looks like he is going to have blue eyes even though this picture shows otherwise. When I took him to the doctor a week ago he was 10 lbs. Coleman is going to be blessed on Sunday so I will post some more pics of him then. We are so blessed to have this little man join our family.

3 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

He really is a cutie. I can't get enough of that little dude!

Bethany said...

I can't wait to see the blessing pictures. Wish we were there, seriously! I can't wait to see all the boys!!! February better happen!

Nat Lud said...

He is so cute! Love that outfit.