Monday, January 12, 2009

The Boys




We haven't been up to much this past week. We put a TV up in the loft with the DVD player and the Nintendo and it has made my life so much easier, I haven't had ANY toys downstairs, the loft on the other hand is a mess at all time, but at least you can't see it and I can relax downstairs and pretend my house is clean. The boys thought this little ottoman was a pretty cool chair and hiding spot. Coleman, well he is still sleeping all of the time, but he is growing like a weed and is not fitting in his preemie clothes which makes me a little sad. I will try to get some better pictures of him this week while he is awake.

2 comments:

Marty and Debbi said...

What a great idea putting all the kids stuff upstairs I am sure they love it, it's their own place, they can do whatever they want

folsom3rdRS said...

I love having a loft for this reason. I love being downstairs too and it is all clean. Enter the loft at your own risk!!!

I really need to get on the coupon thing. Does your mom do it? I need a local person to help me out. Great job on your purchase.

Glad to see you guys are doing good. I have been slacking on the blogging world but am trying to get back. Your Christmas pict were so cute and your boys are too big!