Friday, January 16, 2009

Growing up so fast

Coleman is getting so big. This is the first time I put him in a little outfit and I just had to take his picture. Shauna got this one for him, he just looked like a little man.


This is how i found him the other day, Jack had picked him up when he was crying (scary) and was trying to burp him. I just thought this was priceless.

Lincoln is still not really impressed with Coleman, he seems to care less that he is here for the most part. That has been working to our advantage since I just took Lincoln to the Dr. and he has 2 ear infections AND strep throat. Poor kid!

8 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

He is seriously SO cute. I loved holding him last night. What a precious little dude!

Kristine L. said...

Well hold him off on the growing up thing for just a little longer! I just need him to stay itsy bitsy for another... two weeks or so til we can get there.

And even though it is scary that Jack picked him up, that is soooo cute that he wanted to help out. I love watching him with Coleman.

folsom3rdRS said...

I love pictures. I cant believe how big Coleman is. He will be a handsome little man!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Oh, the Cole-man looks so darling! He is a handsome little guy. I still don't know who he looks more like. Rebecca

Amy said...

He is the most precious little baby. I just want to squeeze him. He is growing so fast!! Jack is so cute with him.

Poor little Lincoln. I hope he is feeling better soon.

Bethany said...

Wow! I actually see a good resemblance of Delaney and Cole in the 2nd and 3rd pictures. I can't wait to see him and hold him!

Melissa said...

Oh man,...we can't wait to see you guys! He is so adorable! Love you!
~Melissa

Marty and Debbi said...

Coleman is getting plump! Yeah he caught up fast didn't he can't believe how big he is can't wait to see you guys again Jack is still in love with his baby bro that is great What a good daddy he will be