Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Happenings of a Crazy Women

So I haven't been the best at blogging. I am still getting used to having 3 kids and hoping it will get easier. Here are a few things that have been going on with us.

Coleman is growing like a weed....seriously all he wants to do is eat. And with that being said I have stopped nursing. I felt like stopping would be a selfish thing, but then I realized not stopping and continuing to starve the kid wasn't a nice thing to do either, so I am pumping whenever I feel like it and doing formula the rest of the time, and I feel good about it. Except for the fact that he still wants to wake up and eat every 3 hours and it takes a good 30 minutes for him to finish his bottle....I'm tired!

Jack discovered that my Ipod can be used in places other than the car. He thinks he is pretty cool walking around singing the Jonas Brothers word for word....hilarious by the way we have to get that on video so stay tuned for that.

I got my settlement from the accident I was in back in August of last year. So.....we bought some new couches and a kitchen table. I am so excited they look beautiful and are so comfortable. Thank you to the girl that hit me and attention to all drivers, you can rear end me any time and I will gladly go to physical therapy for a few months and suffer some pain if it means I get new furniture. We have never picked out our furniture, it has always been hand me downs so this was exciting. The table should be arriving this week so pictures of that are to come.

Notice Lincoln just in a pull up? yeah he is still taking off his clothes any chance he can get and well, i just don't fight it anymore.

And last but not least we have been having a blast with friends. We have the best friends here in Vegas. Last weekend my friend Rissa threw a Rock Band party and a bunch of us rocked out all night, it was great. A group of us girls are doing a weight watchers group, which i am excited about. I walk 3 miles almost every night with my good friend and neighbor Kiley, I have Bunco this week...I just couldn't be happier. And since we are not close to our family I am so thankful for good friends.

8 comments:

Crouch6 said...

They look nice!! I hear you on the nursing thing. I did the same thing with Jerrod. Whatever is best for you is perfect. Don't let anyone tell you anything else.

Bethany said...

LOVE the couches! I'm so happy you finally blogged again:) I want to eat Coleman up! He and Delaney are going to look adorable side by side. We really hope to see you guys soon so make it happen!!!

Amy said...

The couches are beautiful They give the room a whole different look. Love the little chunk sitting on it too! Jack with the headphones is so Jack. And Lincoln with no clothes - what can I say about him? He is a stinker! They are all so adorable. I already talked to you about the Bachelor today & that was a good laugh. One more thing - stop saying you would be rear ended again!!

Melissa said...

looks so good, and I love the art work above! Can't wait to see the table! Love you guys, come out here soon!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I agree with you on the friends thing. It's sure nice that we lucked out with such a great ward!

If you and Kiley are up for adding another walking buddy . . . I'd love to join ya once or twice a week to get some exercise!

Nate is turning in to a miniature lincoln. He keeps taking off his clothes and diaper!

Emily said...

I'm glad you stopped nursing for you! You need to do what is best for you and Coleman. I love the couches!

Danielle said...

I am really sad that the green couches are gone. They were such a statement.... he hee. The couchs you picked are awesome.

Monaca said...

Hey CJ and I just started weight watchers, and a few friends of mine are wanting to start a "make ahead meal" group with weight watcher meals... so if you run into any recipes that are to "die for". I am always eager to try new recipes. :D

New furniture is a very happy event! congrats!