Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Happenings This Week

Lincoln watching Toy Story with his Buzz and Woody, I had to put this picture because we have watched this movie at lest once a day this week.

We mad a cake and the boys went a little crazy with the sprinkles. Lincoln just kept licking the cake while Jack was trying to frost it.

The boys being silly putting the "Mr. Potatoe Head" pieces on themselves

We went to "pump it up" and the kids had a blast jumping and playing.
Also we decided to take advantage of the fact that we FINALLY have dental insurance and made visits to the dentist. It was Jack's first time and I have no pictures because it wasn't the most pleasant experience for him. He was soooo scared, but when the dentist was looking in his mouth he actually did great and i was very proud of him. Of course i have a few cavities, nothing new for me and my husband the big brat had none (this is annoying because he hasn't been to the dentist in like 6 years) so hopefully the boys get the Patrick teeth.
Right now Justin is on an Young Men's trip hiking the "Narrows" in Zion. Last night while he was gone i got a babysitter and went out with Shauna and my friend Rissa, we went to dinner and then saw the movie "House Bunny" which by the way was hilarious.

6 comments:

Amy said...

So fun to see my cute little boys this morning! I love their smiles holding the cake. It looks like they had a fun week. You're such a great Mom!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Seeing your boys have so much fun together makes me excited to have another kid (one day). They look like best buds!

Bethany said...

I love "Pump it Up!" That place was fun if it's the one we went to.

For some reason, I think Lincoln looks like Max a little in the first picture.

Anyways, glad you got some girl time! Oh yeah, Bill will only brush his teeth in the morning unless I make him do it at night. He never has any cavities! Such a booger! I don't know how the Patrick's do it.

Kate said...

Your boys are so cute! And hilarious! I love the picture with Lincoln with the blue frosting, that would have been me as a kid!

Rissa and Jared said...

loved the movie! let's do girls night again...maybe we'll get more people. or we can rock it just the three of us again--i had fun!

Marty and Debbi said...

Patrick teeth are good but they really get it from the Mariluch side poppy Mariluch He didn't get one till he was 40 or 50
Love you boys we need to go there agin, if we ever get a trip out to see you!!!