Thursday, August 28, 2008

How the Nursery is Coming Along





Well since i am having the 3rd boy i just assumed i would use what i have and save some money. Well that was until i ran into the 50% off rack at target a couple of weeks ago. I found all this adorable bedding that was being discontinued and snatched up all they had. So now i am so excited about the nursery. I got everything except a crib bumper for $20, that's including a night light and the wall decals. I just finished painting yesterday and so here is the progress of the room. we still have a ways to go but i think it is coming along adorable.

5 comments:

Tracie said...

i almost bought that exact bedding. too cute. i have my own decals up with the saying "born to be wild"! and i must say, you are the worlds nicest mom. i would have a hard time letting my little ones get that messy with batter. what am i saying, i wouldn't even be making the cake!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

LOVE IT! It's adorable. Pottery Barn has a similar bedding to that one that I LOVED. Of course it came out after I had Nate. :) I really love the stripe on the wall.

I sell vinyl that goes on the wall, if you're interested. I can do any saying you want!

Bethany said...

I wish I could get my crib bedding from the Land of Nod for only $20!
It looks cute! I can't wait to see it finished. You're farther ahead than I am!

Linc looks like a little chocolate monster below:)

Amy said...

So cute. I found the receiving blankets that go with it. I am getting really excited about the new little guy!

Marty and Debbi said...

I love it... the animals aren't scary either just outlines When I'm out we can get some more stuff for the room I don't know what to look for here