Friday, August 15, 2008

The Boys Room




So since I got the great deal on the bunk bed and the bedspreads I have been trying to make the boys room cute. So I have been looking online for a cute idea for pictures and I stumbled across a room with some robots on the wall and that's how I got the idea. I bought two canvases, searched for some cute robots to copy and bought the paint ( i used the colors from their bedspreads). As I was painting them the boys were so excited. Of course Jack immediately assigned one to himself and the other to Lincoln, he naturally wanted the one with the green background. Well the next morning when he woke up he noticed that "Lincoln's" robot had a green face and his had blue........this did not make him happy, i guess he wanted EVERYTHING to be green. Anyways after what seemed like a million coats of paint they are finished and I think they look pretty cute on the wall. Now I just need to paint the walls, which I am planning on just doing a beige color.

6 comments:

The Roe Family said...

oh my heck they turned out adorable. looks like you found a new side job.
What about the name Patton.

Brianna said...

I noticed your boys' beautiful bunk beds. I was wondering where you would find something like that. I'm in the process of putting my two boys in bunks but I haven't found a nice solid wood one yet.

Camille said...

I can't believe you painted those yourself?! What are you superwomen, do you have to do everything well!!!!

Amy said...

Those are so cute. I'm sure the boys love them!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

OK, seriously. You and your sister are WAY TOO TALENTED. You make the rest of us feel worthless in the creative category!

You can totally sell those.

Marty and Debbi said...

I didn't know you were going for Robots Cute!!!! I will have to think about that one and try to add to the decor Maybe real Lego men that would be fun we can super glue them together Let me know what you think Love ya!