Thursday, August 7, 2008

And He's Off!




So my baby just left to go to California with my sister Shauna to visit his grandparents for the weekend. He was so excited to go, wanting to pack everything he could in his suitcase. I am a little sad! He's all grown up. When we asked him if he would miss us he said, "I'm not going to be sad." Here are some pictures of him leaving us! I know he will have a great time.



i had to throw this one in of Lincoln because he is just so darn cute too! I can't wait to spoil him this weekend, while Jack is away!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

We can't wait to see Jack. Hopefully we will see all of you some time soon!
~Melissa

Bethany said...

Yeah! Max can't wait!

Lincoln looks ADORABLE in this pic. His face just looks so sweet.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

How fun is that! Lincoln will be spoiled by you and Jack by grandma and grandpa!

Amy said...

Grammy & Jack are having so much fun going to the park, shopping, swimming and tonight dinner with Grandma & lots of cousins!

Camille said...

oh trips away are so fun aren't they? Just wait till you send them both off!! Thats' even funner! he he he

I like the names you picked but your poll is closed. I do like Warner & Graham the best. My sis just named her baby boy Benson, so that is really cute too. I know you've like Henry and Clark for quite a while. I have grown to like Henry, but Clark I still struggle with, but the decision is all yours, the boy will be cute regardless. It will become HIS name and then everyone will like it.
I don't know if I wrote you about camping or not. When did you guys want to go. Jonathan says no because we were going to try and go Labor Day weekend, but we might be up for a lil' trip before that or even after. Email me if you guys have plans...