Monday, August 4, 2008

Justin's New Ride!



So after months of only one car and me being the taxi driving Justin to and from work, we were thrilled to hear that Justin would be getting a company truck. When we got it it was just black and then Justin had to design a "Skeletal Metal" wrap for it. And this is what he came up with. Pretty sweet huh. For those of you that don't know Justin is the creative director for his company and "Skeletal Metal" is part of that. He has designed all of the advertising including, website, postcards, stickers, banner, magazine ads, T-shirts, hats......basically the whole companies identity. I am so proud of him, he does an AWESOME job!




This weekend he went to the X-games in L.A. for some promoting. He had a blast! here is the only picture he took, with his phone, pretty cool huh!


12 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Very cool! He's quite talented. Is he interested in any freelance work on the side? We work in a similar industry and I'm always using creative people to do our ads, websites, etc.

Rissa and Jared said...

hey, we got a CD yesterday in Primary--what am I supposed to do with it?

Bethany said...

Hey! That looks exactly like my shirt! That truck looks awesome. Justin must be thrilled. Congrats!

Hey, post some ultrasound picks today.

Kristine L. said...

How fancy! It looks awesome!

That picture of Justin is kinda funny. He looks like a pedophile just standing there by himself taking the picture without smiling. haha.

Melissa said...

Cool,...can we drive it around when we have our girls weekend?
When should we do that anyway?

Crouch6 said...

Perfect! That was good timing. Very cool design.

Danielle said...

HI, I was just looking at your name poll If you decide to follow your votes and choose Graham, you could always spell it Graeme. Just a lttle different!

Tara Joy said...

I just have to tell you that I love the name Graham. I tried so hard to name Brahm, Graham but Barry wouldn't go for it and I tried for the most part of my pregnancy too. That name is too good even if BR doesn't like it, I sware he is crazy about names.

Nat Lud said...

That is awesome! He is very talented.

Brandon, McKell & Ryker said...

I put this information on my blog as a comment, but just incase you don't check it out here it is again.
Krista DeLespinasse did Rykers pictures. She is here in Las Vegas, and she comes and takes the pictures and within a week she will give you a disc of the best pictures and you can get them printed wherever you want. She charges $60-$80 depending on the size of the family or how many kids you want the pictures of. I think it is a great deal. The best place to get pictures printed and enlarged is, believe it or not, Costco. Anyway, if you want her info give me a call I will be happy to give it to you. Also her blog is http://curiouslittlebugs.blogspot.com

Carl and Starla said...

Wow! I always knew he was talented, but DANG! He did a great job on the truck.

Brianna and Family said...

That is just awesome, way to go Justin! Do you brand other companies too?