Friday, August 3, 2007

Pee Pee in the Potty

I am going to be dreaming of that phrase tonight. Okay so today was my first real attempt at potty training Jack. I was attempting to do the "Potty Train your child in less than a day" Yeah.....not happening for Jack. After a frustrating morning of trying to follow the exact instuctions and schedule from the book I was about to give up after the 3rd accident and no success. I finally decided to not stress myself out and just do it my way. Jack finally went in the potty and he, and I were so excited. So here are the stats of the day...6 successful pottys and 6 accidents. I am now ready for bed.....To be continued

3 comments:

Camille said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!! I know it is so frustrating and it just seems pointless, but he'll do it soon (well when he's ready) and it is soooo worth it, when its all said and over with. Now I an just waiting for carlaya to wipe her own butt- good enough. LOL :)
It was good to see you the other day....we'll come out again soon!

Shauna said...

yeah megan just think of how great it will be when you dont have to change his diaper. remember when andy and rebecca were trying to get jake potty trained and he wouldnt do it? didnt andy stick him in hte shower to scare him? DO THAT.

Danielle said...

Ya megan you are supposed to answer the same questions on your blog and then tag 4 or more people!