Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Justin Got a Job

So today is Justin's first day at his new job. He has finally found a job working with art and the computer. It is called "CDI" and we are very excited. We sort of wanted to leave Las Vegas, but with the way the market is right now we wouldn't be able to sell our houses, so we know this is for the best. Yeah! I was so excited today when he didn't have to be a work until 8am, so the boys got to see him this morning....We're all grown up, we might even get Health Insurance!

4 comments:

Shauna said...

hahahhaha well i am all grown up too because now i get to pay for my own dentist bill. Thanks for that one mom!

Tracie said...

I was going to ask you if you still own both houses. Crazy! That seems pretty grown up to me!

Danielle said...

Congrats Justin!! And I am glad you stayed in Vegas!! That way when I come home I still have some cool people to hang out with!

Camille said...

Wow! I didn't know he got a new job here! Congrats! Nice to know you guys will be around a bit longer!!!!