Monday, August 20, 2007

Jack is Growing Up


Okay so my little Jack is growing up so fast. The other day he found one of my parenting magazines and on the back was an ad for the Highschool Musical 2 movie. He came up to me, with the magazine in hand and said, "Look mom, its Highschool Musical 2". And that is what he has been asking to watch the last couple of days. Of course I have it recorded.....who doesn't. I am so proud. Justin on the other hand asked me, "He doesn't like dance to it?....does he?"
Another little trick he pulled today was he decided he wanted to climb up the banister on the opposite side of the stairs. I was teaching piano lessons when one of my students, who was waiting said..."Ummm Sis. Patrick" I turned to him and said, "honey I am teaching your brother right now"...He persisted, "but Jack is climbing up the banister and he could fall" I went to look and he was all the way at the top on the other side of our loft railing. I almost had a heart attack....I am so glad I have boys!!!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

I am so glad we don't have stairs! Tyson broke his arm falling off the couch. Hey- how do I get a cute blog?

Camille said...

exactly why I prefer girls over boy!! LOL crazy jack

sarah said...

Hi Megan, I hope you dont mind that I found you(your mom gave me your blog address) Your boys are so cute, I can't believe that they are so old. I think I would freak out if Luc did that luckily our banister doesn't go up all the way. I am sure he would be dead by now.

Tracie said...

Thanks for the blog! You are the best!!!