Monday, August 6, 2007

I've been tagged

I know this is kind of cheesy, but it was fun reading on Danielle's so here I go:

4 jobs I've had:
1. Godfather's Pizza
2. Kindercare-Babies-after school programs
3. Fleming Distributing-receptionist
5. Coldwell Banker-Accounting Dept.

4 movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Kindergarten Cop
2. Just Like Heaven
3. Music and Lyrics
4. High School Musical

4 favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. The View
3. Any dating show
4. Survivor

4 favorite hobbies:
1. Stamping
2. Baking
3. Walking
4. Shopping with money

Places I have lived:
1. California, Sacramento, Orange County, Folsom
2. Utah, Provo
3. Canada, Saskatoon and Winnipeg
4. Nevada, Las Vegas

4 Favorite Foods:
1. Taco Bell
2. Banana Bread
3. Raisen Bran Crunch Cereal
4. Chicken Parm.

4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Sleeping- I have major troubles with that
2. DISNEYLAND
3. On our cruise-we are going on a Mexican Riviera Cruise in October, I can't wait
4. Home in California visiting family.

4 Websites I check daily:
1. e-mail
2. bank
3. blogs
4. that's about it, I can't think of 4

People I tag:
1. Michelle
2. Camille
3. Shauna
4. Tracie
5. Charis

1 comment:

Camille said...

you suck... I fill out so many polls and quizes on myspace.... :)