Thursday, August 16, 2007

Linc the Stink!

Okay so I just can't keep up with Lincoln. Last night during Scouts ( I am a den leader so we meet at my house every week) Anyways we were doing an activity in the living room and I look over and there is Lincoln, up on the bench eating half of the pan of rice crispy treats. He took little bites out of all of them and the boys did not want to eat them because tehy had germs. I was taking pictures of the Scouts so I had my camera ready and caught him in the action! That's why his nickname is Stink

Oh and he hit his head falling off of a chair, that's what the huge bruise and bump on his forehead is.

6 comments:

Camille said...

k, that is cute- but yeah, I'd want to kill him!! Those lil' stinker scouts- I can't believe they wouldn't eat them. He's a baby (well practically)
Noah is getting into everything too! He is going to be way worse at the terrible 2's than carlaya was. I am dreading it already! :)

Shauna said...

those bruises on his head? im sure he fell off the chair....

control your temper megan. Hes just a baby.

Tracie said...

I love the new layout. So fun!! How do you get the music?

The Roe Family said...

thanks megan your the best!

Shauna said...

megan cute blog. i was just about to tell you i would do it for you easy...i was walking brittany through the process and it all just clicked. She was laughing at me cause it seriously was frustrating so bad that she couldnt do it so i finally was like give me your password i will just do it. And then literally 15 seconds later her blog was finished and beautiful. I am a pro now.

Danielle said...

Love the new page... now it's your turn to tell me how you did it!