Thursday, August 30, 2007

Hit Again!

So today my new friends hit my account with a personal check of mine that they wrote out to Sams Club for $1,855.45. Nice huh! I guess they are taking advantage of my Sam's Club membership too. So now I have to deal with the check fraud department at the bank....which does not seem like its going to be a quick process. I can't even believe it, the signiture is so stupid looking and so different from mine. Anyways, just needed to vent. Once again let me be a lesson for everyone else.......NO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING VALUABLE IN YOUR CAR.....EVER!

6 comments:

Tracie said...

Don't they check the ID? They couldn't have looked like you, right?!

Danielle said...

Do you need any help from Cumorah? Let me know!

Shauna said...

atleast you have a cute haircut!?

Camille said...

I just cannot believe that. After reading your blog last week, I saw a show on icaught about different scams and one was the latest "purse heist" I guess purse thefts are on a serious climb. Only a couple of times have I have left my purse in the car- NEVER again. Some of these poor ladies were dealing with it for years. Most of the reason they steal is to steal identity- so watch your credit report close for the next year or so. I hope it all goes away soon for your sake. So sorry. Can't you just cancel your bank account- and get a new one. Might be worth it...

The Roe Family said...

i seriously can't believe that people dare do crazy crap like that. so camille and i decided that we need to take you to panguitch to see where mike and her are originally from. it is the smallest podunk (sp?) town ever i love it.

Nat Lud said...

Hey, Megan! Found your blog from Danielle's. Sucks totally bad about your purse. I should probably be a bit more careful--I've gotten a little lax since I've moved to good ol' Cedar! Hope all goes well with getting it all straightened out. Also, where do you get your awesome blog backgrounds and stuff?