Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanks Sissy!

So last night I had a dream that Shauna quit her job at anthropology and said, " I just need to be more available at night to help my sister"..........I know this sounds crazy but I wouldn't be surprised. I just need to give a HUGE shout out to Shauna! I don't know what I did before she lived here. She is babysitting, or hanging out with me when Justin is gone like almost every night. So Thanks Sissy!!!!


Also since she helps me out so much I will try to help her out a little by plugging her here. Shauna has an awesome little business where she does custom paintings of any photo. You can check out her shop, "Little Shop of Shavs", the link is on my side bar. These would make great Christmas presents and right now she is doing a special if you order in October you get $30 off any size.


3 comments:

Amy said...

That made me cry... My girls are the best!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I wish my sister would hang out with me when Wes was gone. :)

I just ordered a painting yesterday! Can't wait.

Eric said...

Great girls way to make your mom cry!