Monday, October 6, 2008

Brain Dump.

So my sister does this on her blog and I have so much going on that I thought this would be a good format to let it all out!


  • This whole car accident thing is making me a crazy person. I don't even care anymore, I want money for all of my hassle.....and it has been a ton. I have been going to Physical Therapy 2-3 times a week, which mind you takes 1-2 hours and I have to find a babysitter...pain in the neck, literally

  • I went to turn in my rental car on Friday (my anniversary) after 32 days I was so thrilled to get my car back. Well that excitement was quickly gone when i went to turn in the rental car and apparently it had a scratch that was not there when I got the car. I decided against the "accidental" insurance that was $15 a day so guess what, I had to pay $500 to return the car....happy anniversary to me. Even if I would have gotten the extra insurance to cover me from this happening, because I had the car for 32 days I would have paid $480 anyways, so I was screwed either way, and I refuse to be out that money because someone hit me!

  • My anniversary was on Friday. Love you Honey, 6 years. We have finally been married for longer than we dated. This January we will have known each other for 12 years. He is the best. We went out to dinner and that was pretty much it since I spent $500 earlier that day on the rental!

  • I can no longer sit through a movie. The candy gave me bad heartburn and sitting for that long my my ribs felt like they were bruised, I am just getting really huge and uncomfortable.

  • Justin is really wanting this baby to be named after some sort of historical figure, it has to be a last name and he prefers it to end in an "N" since all of our names do........geez, this guy is so difficult. We like Edison, but I am not a fan of Ed or Eddie which would be pretty much unavoidable so I don't know. If you can think of anything PLEASE let me know.

  • Jackson learned about pets today at school and Lincoln was so excited to put on the ears and collar that he made. Isn't he the cutest. Jack has had so much happening that Lincoln hasn't been on here as much. Or as he likes to refer to himself, "Stinky Pete" today at the store a lady asked him his name and that is what he told her. Also the last 2 times we have been shopping for some reason when we passes the cases of beer Lincoln shouts, "hey mommmy looks its daddy's drink".....have no clue on this one!

11 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I may just have a BRAIN DUMP on my blog, soon.

Daddy's drink, huh? That's pretty funny.

Amy said...

Cute little Stinky Pete...

Marty and Debbi said...

I heard a new name what about Holden ands with an 'N' I am surprised Justin likes Edison since it's a 'son' name I guess Holden isn't a famous historical person though but it is a movie stars name William Holden Oh well good luch picking it out I will try to help more in a few weeks can't wait to get out there Love ya!!!!!

Unknown said...

The brain dump refers to confidential information relating to examinations which is obtained by examinees who memorize, then "dump" the information after the examination. Brain dumps are also referenced to collections of exam items that have been stolen from high-stakes certification exams. Brain dumps are most commonly found amongst IT certification exams mainly because the exams are expensive and difficult to pass, and the questions rarely change.


----------------
hesslei

new way to advertise

Kristine L. said...

Haha this post was so funny... daddy's drink... that is hilarious! Good thing someone from your ward wasn't passing by at that time or something. Now THAT would have been hilarious.

I am sorry that you are in so much pain and that the therapy is a pain in the neck! I just stopped going because it was such a hassle. Hopefully you can actually get something out of yours!

Tracie said...

I am so sorry about all the car mess. And I am right there with you on being totally uncomfortable. Soon enough!

Shauna said...

who is hesslei? what a weirdo.

Holden is a little teeny farm town in Utah.

Jessica said...

what about Boston? It is a historic city and I know of a few kids named that.

Love the brain dump. Everyone needs to do this now and then.

katierose said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who has not so desirable days! if you need to drop your boys off here while you have an appt let me know!

Carl and Starla said...

Is Hesslei for real?

Anyway, come on! We all know when your gone and Justin is taking care of the kids he has his "daddy's drink" to get him through! So funny.

Shewi128 said...

Truman is a historical name, ends with an N, and also was a US president.