Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Any of you that read my sisters blog saw that she just posted a Christmas Wish list and it got me to thinking....this is fun. last night Shauna was going with Jack through the "Toys R Us" Wish book and it was pretty sunny to watch the kid dream! Here is my Christmas wish list. I do realize that most of it is dreaming, so I will start out big and then get a bit more practical....Although I do have a birthday coming up next month. With a 3rd child coming this Christmas I am really dreaming of a bigger car. Justin and I love this new Ford Flex.
I love my VW so this new van of theirs really catches my eye as well.



Okay this picture is tiny...Any of you that have been in my house know that we are in serious need of some new couches. I really want some dark brown leather ones.



I know I am probably the only one that is almost 30 without and ipod so I think its time. (remember I didn't have a cell phone until last summer) So I really want Santa to bring me an ipod and and ihome.



I LOVE these products from Bath and Body works, so anything "Sleep" is a good gift for me

And last I could use another mini muffin pan......really bad!
And the most important thing I want this year is a healthy baby with a name (I am freaking out that we don't have one yet, we cannot agree on anything) Oh and it would be nice to just lose all of my baby weight magically by the new year!








5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the wish list. I got my Odyssey this year (because we wrecked 2 cars in 3 days) and I love my van. I never thought I would utter those words, but I love my van.

We didn't have a name picked for either of our kids until the hostpital. Caleb spent the first night without a name, just baby boy Gordon. Spencer got his middle name changed after 8 hours. I don't stress about it. Nothing felt right, and obviously we figured it out. ( We had the names on a list, just not a final one selected.) Good luck.

Rissa and Jared said...

Each year I make a Christmas list with pictures from catalouges an the internet--probably childish, but I always have fun! I wanna see your couches if you get them.

Bethany said...

I really want a new car too but I just don't know what to buy. Anyways, the weight by the New Year is definitely another wish we have in common! Ha! Maybe Easter? Okay, 4th of July? J/K

I love my canvas!!!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's a great list! We didn't own an ipod until last week. I got it for Wes for his bday. And the Ipod speaker thingy's are definitely on my Christmas list, too!

Eric said...

Well you could always name your baby after one of the cars you like that way you can get two things in one shot.