Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getaway for Mommy!

A couple of weekends ago some of my girlfriends and I decided it was time to get away. We took a short trip to St. George to do.......well nothing! It was great, we shopped, ate, went the the R.S. broadcast, ate, got pedicures, and stayed up until all hours of the night just having fun. Alex, Shauna, Me, Rissa and Michelle

And this is a little of what went on at home while I was gone. That's right, forts! Daddy is the ultimate fort builder and as you can see the boys were in heaven!
And this picture was just too cute to pass putting up. Just trying to fill daddy's shoes!



10 comments:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Oh, I bet that was fun. It's so nice to get away with girls every once in awhile, isn't it? I'm sure having someone take care of your feet felt great. I'm just remembering my own swollen ankles. Also, I think your comment about Justin wanting a name that ends with an N is really funny. We can't let him name the baby Eddie. I'll try to think of some names. I'll run them past Andy, and if he hates them, then I know they'll be perfect and send them on to you. Rebecca

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Can we plllleeasee do another trip like that again next year? I'm bummed I missed it. Looks like a perfect weekend to me!

Melissa said...

You look soo cute Megan! Man I need to get out there, but who knows when. Maybe in the spring you guys can come out with baby Ed!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a well deserved time away! What fun!! You look great pregnant Megan!! I hope you feel great too!

Shauna said...

i look great pregnant too. great picture. Seriously. take it down and let me take another one where i am wearing some Spanx. THANKS.

Bethany said...

That would have been so fun! You and I need to get pampered together next time we're in the same place:)

p.s. Are you just hating that the Patricks assume that the name is Edison???

Nat Lud said...

Wow what a great idea! Glad you got some free time! That's awesome.

Kate said...

You deserve to get away for a bit! Good for you! And you look darling pregnant...

Marty and Debbi said...

I want ot do someting like that with you too..... me, Bethany and Melissa need to meet up with you next year I guess.... should we plan it now ? Women's conf sounds good Can't wait to see you all the boys are getting way to big and daddy sure knew how to keep them happy huh?

Carl and Starla said...

What?! No pics of "Daddy's Drink"? I think I need a getaway for mommy day, too!