Monday, October 6, 2008

Bike Fest

Justin has been so busy at work with everything Skeletal Metal. This weekend he had to go to "Bike Fest" they had a booth and Justin was sent to take some pictures for the website of the happening's there. Jack went with him and had an absolute blast.
He took a liking to the "Skeletal Metal Girls" and apparently this one took a liking to him to.....I know I am very okay with the fact that my husband is sent to take all sorts of pictures of these girls while I am at home big fat and pregnant!
So check out the site, Justin has been working so hard and this company is really taking off. I am so proud of all of his hard work. Everything you see as far as the website, logos, t-shirts, banners, even some of the jewelry has been designed my my hubby.

2 comments:

Marty and Debbi said...

Way awesome... can't wait for the Launch party me and dad are going to stick out like two sore thimbs but on well!!!!! Jack looks like he's having fun so maybe we will too

Shauna said...

that girl is boobtastic.