Saturday, January 16, 2010

Target

For everyone that knows me they know I LOVE Target, my mom loves Target, my sisters love Target, my friends love Target.........and so do my kids! Infact I will ask Lincoln what he wants to do today and his reply most of the time is, "Go to Target!"

Lincoln grabbed the dividers and said, "Look mom, I'm a Target alien!"

And when Jack brought this picture home from school I got a good chuckle. The assignment, draw a picture of what you did this weekend, and so naturally a picture of Target.

One of my goals.......STOP going to Target!!! This will help me save a lot of money $$$$

2 comments:

Laura Campbell said...

Haha Megan this is so funny! I love Target too...Love the Target alien and the pic of Target Jack drew...seriously so funny!

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

How can you not go to Target? They have everything, and it's all so cute and inexpensive. I'm afraid of what will happen when we are close to one again. Also, Coleman is so cute and fat...I love it! I think he looks like Jack in the chair picture. Love, Rebecca