Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Morning


The boys woke up around 7am which was perfect.....except for Coleman, he slept through most of Christmas morning since he was awake half the night! As you can see they were very excited to see what Santa Brought them. Uncle Jordan and Aunt Kristine got them these Nerf guns that they choose to open on Christmas Eve, and they slept with them and brought them out with them.

Jack wanted a remote control dinosaur and he got one! He must have been really good this year. It is really cool, but a tad bit creepy, you can pet it and it reacts to you, it will walk up to you and sniff you and stuff. Jack was thrilled!

For like 6 months + all Lincoln would talk about was this Batman Bat cave. Whenever he was asked what he wanted for Christmas it was the first and only thing out of his mouth. Even when we showed him Toy Catalogs and I would say, "Ohhh do you want that cool toy?", No I want a Batman bat Cave......Good thing he got it or Christmas would have been most definitely been ruined.

Coleman finally joined us and discovered Santa left for him a Little Einsteins ride on toy, which he has enjoyed ever since.

Aunt Erin surprised us all and bought the boys a Wii!!! They were so excited! When asked who his favorite Aunt is Lincoln said, " Aunt Erin, she bought us the Wii"......so come on Aunties if you want to be loved you know what you have to do :)

After we opened presents at Grammy's house we went back to Grama and Papa's house where we had a fun Christmas will all the cousins....Of course I left my camera at my mom's so I am waiting for some of those pictures.

We really enjoyed our visit. Jack especially was really sad to leave and said to me, "Mom I want to move here so I am play with my cousins all the time!" Broke my heart, the boys had SOOOO much fun playing with their cousins everyday.

1 comment:

Kristine L. said...

I think that even if I had gotten them a wii, I still wouldn't be considered a favorite aunt... cause they would have only associated with Jordan! I don't think they consider me an aunt, just Uncle Jordan's wife!