Saturday, January 16, 2010

Here's What Coleman has been up to....

So Coleman is 14 months now, in other words.....INTO EVERYTHING!!!

Pretty much if he is not in his high chair or sleeping it is impossible for me to do dishes. He unloads the dishwasher as fast as I can load it. And his new thing, climbing on the door.


He is taking only one nap a day which means he has been awake for my piano lessons. I have gone through this teaching process with all of my kids and eventually they get it, but for now, he wants to bang on the keys as soon as he hears them. Fortunately most of my students come in sets of siblings so one of them can keep him busy.


Climbing...if we leave the bathroom door open he goes straight for the step stool to climb up to the sink, play with the toothbrushes and look at himself in the mirror.

This habit is the worst. He for some reason just wants to be behind the TV and is having a really hard time learning the word NO!!

And as soon as I open the fridge he bee lines for it. I thought it was funny that he knew exactly what to do with this can of whip cream.


Of course opening and getting into every drawer and cupboard. I know i should get the child locks but Jack figured out how to open real quick when he was a baby and I have never used them since, except for cleaners and pantry.

All I have to say is, It's a good thing he is darn cute! I mean look at this chubby little kid! I couldn't help but get the picture of him on that chair, its so funny to me.

3 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

wow! What a busy little guy! He reminds me of Daxton (sorry) In the last picturess he looks a lot like Jack:) what a qt!

Nat Lud said...

He is so cute!

Charis said...

Wow, he does keep you busy! Such a fun but busy age! He's a cutie and getting so big so fast!