Monday, August 24, 2009

"When its time to pass the test........KINDERGARTEN its the BEST!

Getting ready for Jack's big day. He had his choice between, maroon, navy, white and gold shirts to wear...this was his choice! not sure if I am a fan of the whole uniform thing yet.


Being silly with Linc

It was hard to get a good picture of Jack...I think he was getting a little nervous.



Here he is following the class walking into the school.

He forgot his supplies so I "HAD" to follow him in....darn!


He sat by his friend Oakley from our ward.


This was Lincoln's reaction outside after he couldn't go into school with Jack. He will miss his buddy in the mornings. Don't worry he felt much better after he came home and stuffed his face with the cake mom made last night (while I was teaching piano of course! He always knows the right time to strike)




I did pretty good, a little teary but mostly excited for Jack. Last night when Justin gave him a blessing, I was dying.....my baby is getting so old. I just love Jack, he really is my perfect angel and still my baby!

***title of this post is a reference from Kindergarten Cop....not sure if anyone but my family will catch that.....oh and also we chant it almost every night on our way up to bed....have for years, not sure why, they kids have it memorized...the whole thing***

5 comments:

The Roe Family said...

so dang cute. can't believe how time flies.

Amy said...

Oh my Gosh... The picture of him walking into school brought back so many memories for me of Erin, you, Shauna & Jordan on your first days. The tears won't stop. Jack is so cute and I am not happy that he is growing up so fast!!!

Shauna said...

Am I the only one who feels like Jack should if been in kindergarten like 3 years ago? Man this pictures of Lincoln are so stinking cute.

Camille said...

Can you believe our babies are in Kindergarten!? I am so excited for them both- I think it is so cute! I didn't know you guys were uniformed? That does stink but I wouldn't mind it. I hate the look of them, but at the same time; makes getting ready easier! Carlaya is so flippin' opionionated lately and always insists on something I wouldn't exactly pair together. LOL
I'll post our kindergarten experience later...

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I knew exactly where the title came from. I love that movie. :)

He looks so big with his backpack!