Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jackism's

The other day someone kept calling my cell phone over and over again. Like 20 times in a row. So i finally answer and it is some lady speaking Chinese or something. And even when I said I can't understand, she kept jabbering on, and then would call back again when we hung up. So we were laughing about it and then Jack says,

"I hate it when people always speak Spanish, It's weird and annoying!"

Then we were watching some Shark Week show on the Discovery channel and they were disecting a shark....They were showing all of the meat, and I said to Justin, "Do people eat shark meat", he said yes and then this little gem came out of Jack,

"Eww that is disgusting, I am NEVER going to eat animals that are dead!"

We said, well what about chicken and hamburgers, they are from cows,

"Mom hamburgers are circles...not cow shapped."

We changed the subject real quick, the last thing I need is a kid who won't eat Corn Dogs, Chicken Nuggets and hamburgers!

4 comments:

The Roe Family said...

that's funny! tell him that I ate a chicken heart and liked it. It reminds me of when Connor looked down at his bits of steak and asked "what is this dead thing?"

The Tanner Family said...

That is so funny. He is such a smart little guy with the cutedt things to say.

Bethany said...

No wonder he's confused. You said, "what about chicken and hamburgers...they are from cows."
Too funny. He's definitely your son. Just kidding. I know what you meant.

Kristine L. said...

Ok, that was hilarious. He is so funny!