Thursday, August 6, 2009

Oh Wow, What a day...

And its only 1pm. I wanted to get out of the house and do something fun today so I thought I would take the boys to the pool. When.....
#1. I can't find Jack's swimsuit anywhere...I call Justin he thinks it got left in Utah. So Okay I will stop at Target on the way to the pool. So I go to grab my wallet and....
#2 Wallet is no where to be found...GREAT! I am tracing my steps and realized I may have left it at the movie theater yesterday, so I have all the kids in the car and I am freaking out. I call the theater and they have it...Pheww! So I head there, then the plan is Target then finally the pool. When.....
#3 I look back in the car at Jack and he doesn't look so good, so I ask him if he's Okay and he just says, my tummy hurts. Two seconds later he's BARFING! So I get the the theater, clean him up, my friend Kiley was near by so she stopped to sit with the kids so i didn't have to get them all out, which was a good thing because by now Jack is just left in his underwear. I get me wallet and then we head back home.
#4, Lincoln has a total melt down when we pull up and he realizes, this is not the pool. I was able to revert his attention with peanut butter and apples, his absolute favorite snack. So I come upstairs to get a second to myself while the boys are eating and then Lincoln comes up.....
#5 COVERED in peanut butter.

AWESOME DAY!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You are so patient and such an awesome mommy. We had such a great time with you guys. Love you all!
~Melissa

Camille said...

holy cow- time for a drink- eh? LOL