Sunday, March 16, 2008

A work in progress


so lets just get it out there, my husband is awesome. He is just a handy kind of guy. This is his latest home improvement project. He took down the huge mirror, cut it (which I helped with this part and it was scary)and made two mirrors to go over each sink, then he took molding to frame them out. He took down the ugly vanity lighting and put in some nicer looking fixtures. Here is what we have so far, now its my turn to paint the mirror frames, I am doing them black with some copper to match our towel bar and other fixtures we are changing out.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Hi Megan!

I always check your blog and I wanted to let you know that I finally got one myself. I would love to stay in touch!

singletonliving.blogspot.com

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

You both are quite talented. It looks like fun to me! Also, I like the blog design today. Funkalicious.

Charis said...

I am so impressed at your skills (both of you) I would not know where to start let alone make it actually look good. I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. I hope you post the "after" pictures too :-)

Lindsay Griffeth said...

That's a fabulous idea! I just might copy that one of these days...

Marty and Debbi said...

Beautiful!!! I can't wait till we start the upstairs ourselves. Can't wait to see ya for Easter! ox