Monday, December 10, 2007

Sick Boys


I am so tired of sick kids. Both of the boys have had really bad coughs for like the past week. Jack is normally up all night tossing and turning, I get limited sleep! I thought Jack was getting better until yesterday he started complaining about his ear hurting, so I thought for sure we would be making a visit to the doctor today (of course that would happen when are insurance should be kicking in the next few weeks). Well I got lucky, today he seems to be fine, a little coughing but nothing compared so that is a relief and saves us about $100. Anyway here is a pictre of him I took the other day. He was just laying around all day in his PJ's watching movies and I came down stairs and saw him cuddling with this cute reindeer my mom got for him.

7 comments:

Amy said...

My poor little guy. I sure am glad Rudolph gives him some comfort.

Shauna said...

comfort? is that the stupid thing that sings santa clause is coming to town? i hate that toy.

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Nate is sick, too. It's no fun! Hope they are both all better, soon!

Nicole said...

My kid's had that last week. It totally stinks! Cute reindeer!

Tracie said...

We are going on three weeks now. The cough doesn't let up. I took Meg in and they gave her that antibiotic that gave her the rash and she still has the cough, so I didn't take the boys in when they got it. I hate winter crud!

Bethany said...

Okay, I love reading your comments because Shauna is freakin hilarious.

familyof4 said...

My girls fighting a little something too! It's so sad to see them feeling sick. Glad there was no ear infection.