Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm back to posting

Okay well we just took in our camera on Saturday and they have to send it out to fix it......I am so frustrated I am going through the holidays without a camera. Especially since I am blogging it is so hard not to take a picture documenting ecerything to put on the blog ( justin will forever make fun of me for this) Anyway I felt like I needed to post something. I looked and everyone of my friends had a new post up, even Danielle who has been M.I.A. since Halloween. So here you go...a post. Oh and for all of you who gave me a hard time when i said that I ordered my Christmas cards this year instead of making them, all day I have been now doubting that decision! Thanks a lot! there is a reason I am not my normal self, I have not been slacking I have been called as the Primary President so lets just say...I have very limited time!

5 comments:

Nat Lud said...

Yay! We've missed ya. I am so sorry about your camera issue. That always sucks! So you are the Pres? you will do such an awesome job! And you're little handouts will be to die for. Who are ya serving with? You're still in Serene Ward right?

Bethany said...

Megan don't even worry about not making your Christmas cards. Anyone who would make fun of you for that is more "OCD" than me. Plus, who cares as long as there's a picture, right?!

Nicole said...

Congratulations on your new calling. Primary is the best, I just got released from the Primary Presidency, and it was so much fun. Nobody cares if you make a mistake, and the kids love you, no matter what!

Tracie said...

You are such a great woman! I couldn't handle primary. I guess that just goes to show that Heavenly Father really does know each one of us. I have been in YW's now for 5 years!

Lindsay Griffeth said...

I've had the same guilty conscience today about not making my Christmas card! It's the first year I ordered mine but I just couldn't fit it in this year. Maybe again next year!