Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas with Justin's Parents



Justin's parents came to spend some time with us since we won't be going to California for Christmas. It was been a very busy weekend, and things are just getting more crazy as the week goes on, but that is the fun of Christmas. Jack got some Tinker Toys, which he hasn't stoppped playing with since. Justin and I went to his work Christmas party which was just awkward. It was like a cocktail party and the doctor invited a bunch of people, so we didn't know hardley anyone and we don't drink so it wasn't that fun. Overall we had a lot of funt his weekend and here are the pictures. I can't wait for my family to come now.

5 comments:

Tracie said...

It looks like a great time. I can't believe your cookies look so good. You are the best baker I know!

Amy said...

I'm getting excited for tomorrow! I hope you have some of those goodies left! If not, we'll make some more... Mom

Bethany said...

You're getting so stylish I must say! Anyways, I wish we could see you guys for Christmas. You're gonna have so much fun with your family! I'm glad you had a great visit with Marty and Deb.

Charis said...

It's Christmas all month for your family!!! So fun - I am glad you are getting so many visitors. You did look great at Justin's office party. Sorry it was not too festive :-) At least you felt cute :-) and it was a good reason to get dressed up. Happy Holidays

Marty and Debbi said...

We had the best time! It's so fun watching the boy's grow up and all the fun things that they like to do! Jack is the best builder, he's going to be an architect. Happy New Year! Wish we were there with you!