Wednesday, December 19, 2007

RS Table



Every year I decorate a table for our annual RS Christmas dinner. This year I went for an Old Navy theme (it just reminded me of the old performance fleece commercials) Here are some pictures of the finished table. I mad mittens for the silverware to go in on the plates, and scarfs to tie around each chair. Then I did a really long scarf to go around the center vase. Mostly probably only Shauna and my mom will be interested in these pictures. I always have so much fun doing this.

10 comments:

Lindsay Griffeth said...

Your table was adorable! I might steal the idea next time I have to set a table for dinner at my house! :)

familyof4 said...

Look at you! Such a cute table! Very creative =0)

Nicole said...

That is a really cute table! I am no good at that kind of thing Did I read that right you made all of the scarves and mittens???

The Roe Family said...

what a cute table! and those pictures look fantastic were those taken by a professional?

Bethany said...

That looks swell Megan. I didn't get it as well when you were explaining it. It turned out cute.

Tracie said...

I always knew you had an eye for decorating.

Tara Joy said...

So cute! I miss the RS dinner for the Serene Ward :( It was always so much fun every year. Your idea was wonderful.

Nat Lud said...

I am totally missing the Serene Ward right now? I loved that dinner every year. Your table looks great. You are one creative chica!

Shauna said...

Sissy, what a throw back to my days at Old Navy. Darling. PERFORMANCE FLEECE always says Yuletide.

Marty and Debbi said...

Your so creative and cute!