Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Putting up the tree


I borrowed Michelle's camera just so I could take pictures of the event. I finally feel like its really Christmas now. There is nothing better than the smell of a tree in the house! That's right we have a realy tree. Justin has never experienced the fake tree Christmas and he still insists that it's child abuse if you don't have a real tree! I'm not complaining......don't worry i know that 99% of you aren't abusive parents! Isn't it beautiful! And if you were wondering the million presents under the tree? Well my family will be here for Christmas and my mom being the ultimate organized Christmas shopper brought all of the presents wrapped and everything when she drove here for Thanksgiving.....good thing you came mom, there is no way you could have checked all of that luggage!

Can you tell which ornament Jack did all my himself, it was liking hanging by a little twig, we had to wait until later to fix that....he was so proud.

11 comments:

Camille said...

so funny, that is about how Carlaya hung ornaments. I wish we had a real tree. I have always had one until the last couple years. and this year we were going to cut one down in utah but since we thought we might be moving in late december, we decided not to.
Looks like it will be January or Feb. before we go. still NO renters.

Kristine L. said...

So beautiful! And I seriously was dying laughing at that ornament that Jack put up all by himself. Great job Jack.

Danielle said...

Your boys are so cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Tracie said...

You reminded me that I took pictures of the event. I just forgot to post. Jack is so cute. Linc too!

Shauna said...

since when does lincoln do a normal smile in pictures? so cute!

Son-in-Law said...

Darling! You guys are such a cute little family. I am all for real trees too Justin, fire hazard and all. If only we could remember to water it, darn!

Emily said...

Christmas trees really do set the stage. We are getting ours on Saturday and I can't wait.

Boyce said...

You moms are all amazing. Tree up, presents wrapped and it's Dec. 5 for crying out loud.
Your family is darling by the way. Have a great Christmas,
Shauna, (Annie's Mom)

Crouch6 said...

The tree looks great but I don't know if the presents match. jk. Very cute.

Shauna said...

dear sissy, everyone loves my hat. you are the only one who has no taste and i am sorry i had to announce that in this public forum.

The Roe Family said...

you should tell shauna to kiss your arse...j/k. love the tree hope jack gets feeling better.