Thursday, September 27, 2007

I love my Lincoln



I feel like sometimes I am talking so much about Jack and all of the funny things he does and says that Lincoln doesn't get as much attention. First off I had to post the before and after pictures of Lincoln's face, it has come so far thanks to a good dermatoligist, it makes me so happy, now people can see actually how cute he is besides just looking at the rash on his face. Tonight we almost had to take the poor little guy to the emergency room. we thought he may have swallowed something. After his nap today he all of a sudden he started screaming and he wouldn't stop. Then he got all short of breath and started sweating. He just wanted to be on all fours laying on Justin's legs. I called the nurse at the doctors office and she heard his breathing and told us to take him to the emergency room. Well since we don't have any insurance we weren't really thrilled with this outcome, but of course he start getting in the car. well Lincoln ended up throwing up and by the time we were half way there he was totally fine. so we turned around. About and hour later he started it again this time acting like he neede to go the the bathroom. I put him in the bathtub and he finally went to the bathroom in there, then I swintched baths and he did it again in the next bath, this happened a couple of times. I think after that he felt much better, he is sleeping now so I hope he feels better. I just hate him being sick, i get so worried.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

that before picture is SO sad. he literally has scales. Poor guy.

So did he swallow something and barf it all out? Sad/majorly scary.

Tracie said...

How is he doing today? It is so hard when they get sick. I hope he is better.

The Roe Family said...

we love lincoln too (connor shows his love by biting) good luck with everything. you can call us for anything at anytime hope you know that. you're the best, and a wonderful mom. keep up the good work.

Camille said...

geeesh- rough couple of days for this poor kid!! Hope he feels better, it's always scary when they are sick like that..