Saturday, September 8, 2007

A Funny Quote from Jack

So today Lincoln started saying the word baby. We were all excited he was saying a new word so here was then my conversation with Jack:

Me- " Jack do you want mommy to have another baby?"
Jack- "No!"
Me-" Don't you want a brother? Or a sister?
Jack- "No!"
Me- " But I want to have another baby"
Jack- " Mommy, if you go poo poo in the potty you can have a baby okay"

We were dying laughing and then a bit later I repeated back to him what he said and then he replied, "that's right mommy"

5 comments:

Charis said...

If only it was THAT simple :-) Too funny how he thinks babies get here. So another little one huh?? I am sure he'll love whatever sibling he gets next ;-)

sarah said...

That is so funny. We are on the same boat, thinking about another one. So we will see. Good luck!

Camille said...

well at least he know that if you go on the potty good things can happen. He'll get the potty training down when he's ready- Hopefully for your sake sooner rather than later!
So you guys think you'll be trying soon? or already???? crazy crazy- I am NO WHERE near ready! Seriously think we are done, except to adopt one toddler in summer '09. That plan is still on. :)

Bethany said...

Jack is too funny! I love how innocent kids are. Max always says "no" to more babies, but when I ask if he wants a brother or sister, it's always sister. Maybe Max is just jinxing our fertility! Anyways, I can't wait for you guys to have another one. I'll just live vicariously through you!

Shauna said...

jack is the cutest.