Thursday, September 13, 2007

Computer Nerd


So I snuck up on Jack the other day. Everyday when Lincoln goes down for a nap Jack knows he can play on the computer. His favorite websites are PBSkids.org and playhousedisney.com. It is so amazing to me he knows how to pull up the internet, by pressing the blue "E" and then on my favorites he knows exactally which ones are his. Its adorable, he plays little games, and occasionaly prints out pictures to color (all on his own). He's growing up way to fast!

5 comments:

The Roe Family said...

what a cutie pie!

Shauna said...

he smiles so weird these days, like he is tucking his top lip under.

Camille said...

k, that is smart!! Carlaya likes to play on playhouse disney.com but she has to have me pull it up and on 1/2 the games she needs help too! He is his daddy's boy- for sure!

Tracie said...

We just got a webkinz for meg. She loves it. It is really a great set up. tyson has one too but we still help him. you should look into it!

sarah said...

Luc does the same thing, it cracks me up. He can even turn on the tv go to the saved shows and find one of his and turn it on. I am totally amazed.